02 October 2006

Honestly, could they be any cuter???

Kris was able to locate some of Chadrik's siblings in her backyard. The above and below pics are Chadrik (on the right) with his sister (in the middle) and his brother, Kimba (on the left)..



This is Kimba's new daddy, Van.. He is one of the guys I know from the day center.. He was so happy to get Kimba that he almost cried. It was a very special day for Van. This morning he awoke homeless and alone. Today he got a place to stay and a best friend...

And, as if Alex wasn't already mad enough at me, this is the newest addition to the family.. I just brought her home today and am still working on a name.. But how was I supposed to resist this face????

5 Comments:

Blogger tif-do said...

The new addition looks just like our kitty Pico when she was brand new. CUTE!!!

10/03/2006 8:13 AM

 
Blogger purplelurple said...

They are adorable. To bad I wasn't up there I would steal them all. Hehe!

10/04/2006 9:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should name the new one Rudy, because of the checkerboard pattern on its face (You know, "A message to you Rudy" a Rude boy/girl...The Specials, LOL I am sure you know what I am talking about.)
I don't think I could have resisted that face either.

10/04/2006 6:25 PM

 
Blogger Joxer's Human said...

Leaner,

I've not a clue as to what you are talking about... I'm so out of the loop when it comes to pop culture..

10/04/2006 7:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geesh- the Specials were around when you were a kid. They are a "ska" band from the late 70s.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Specials

Its ok if you don't know about them, really. we still love you.

And so you can listen to the song I am talking about
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02tOx1QZ4vs

10/06/2006 10:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home