21 September 2006

It's a Boy!!

So, my friend Kris was walking in her back yard, no doubt feeding the stray cats or filling her bird feeder, when she sees this little white thing walking through the grass.. She tries to ignore it, but couldn't.. Then she figured it would run away when she tried to catch it, and it didn't.. Of course she called me to tell me about her find, asked if I knew of anyone who might want it, and told me that I would have to stop by her work to see it..


Like Trevor before him, he has come to live with me by way of Kris's backyard.. His name is Chadrik, and the vet says he's 4 weeks old. I'm not too overly fond of white cats, but he's got great blue eyes and his ears and tail are orange.. As Dan said when I brought him home, he's a keeper..

Of course, Alex would probably disagree.. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Elise said...

I always wanted to see what my Conner was like as a kitten, but no pictures were provided at the shelter where we got him. I am sure that this is what he would look like but with darker spots. What a cutie!!!! Sorry I missed the conversation. Collin was trying to knock a chair over.

9/21/2006 3:56 PM

 
Blogger abeNanna said...

I think I would have taken it too, but then abe would have been mad at me. He really hates litter boxes.

9/21/2006 7:01 PM

 
Blogger Pen-nut said...

What a cutie!! My girls would love it, they absolutely love kittens, but Mont is allergic, so we can't have one.

9/21/2006 10:11 PM

 
Blogger Joxer's Human said...

Well, you have Mont and he's a lot better than a kitten.. And he doesn't require a litter box.. That's a bonus!!

9/22/2006 3:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home