07 September 2006

Goodbye Scary Bathroom : Part 8



Between my back having a malfunction and Dan taking two days off to deal with some personal issues, the bathroom was in great jeopardy of not being finished.. In fact yesterday morning only half the walls were primed, none of the cabinets were in, and the whole thing looked down right hopeless... But thanks to Dan and a couple of my friends who stopped by yesterday to lend a hand for a bit, it might be almost done when my mom and g'ma arrive in 5 hours.

Granted, I got three hours of sleep yesterday morning and have been up now for 20+ hours, and Dan was up at 2:30 this morning when I got home finishing up the paint (he was practically sleep painting. his hair all standing up and looking like he hasn't slept in weeks).. He'd promised to finish it while I was at work, but he took a long nap instead.



It's all coming together nicely.. As soon as we get the paint touched up and pull up the drop cloth and put the ceiling light in, it should look pretty damn good (if I do say myself..). The only thing I question is the hooking up of the sink.. That might have to wait until later this evening.. My back is protesting the idea of spending that much time hunched over under the sink while I try to hook everything up..

But for now, it's time for a two hour power nap on the couch.. No point in going downstairs to my bed.. I wouldn't want to get too comfortable.. I might not get back up..

1 Comments:

Blogger tif-do said...

Its looking great. You are really quite good at the interior design stuff, you should have your own show.

9/07/2006 7:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home