19 December 2006

The Fuzzy Ass Gang

**My camera is has been out of service for a while now, but sometimes you just have to make do (in this case, with my phone).. **

As I was huddled on the couch this morning trying to say warm in my freezing house, I thought I'd entertain myself by taking pictures of my ever growing, youngest kids.. It's amazing that they stopped running long enough for pictures.. Well, almost.. They didn't stop long enough for retakes.... From top to bottom: Chadrik, Kimba, and Elphie...




4 Comments:

Blogger abeNanna said...

Just like every parent- no pictures of the old kids, just the babies...

12/20/2006 4:12 PM

 
Blogger lvh said...

What happened to Kimba's daddy?

12/22/2006 12:16 PM

 
Blogger Briep said...

they are so cute! I love them!!!!

12/22/2006 12:35 PM

 
Blogger Joxer's Human said...

Kimba's daddy had some problems right after he took Kimba, so I took him back (until I could find a home for him).. and, of course, he just stayed.. You know how I am about taking in those who have nowhere to go....

12/22/2006 1:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home