17 February 2006

MALFUNCTION!!

Did you think I'd gotten lost?.. Maybe a bit, but that's besides the point.. I've had issues with my computer the past several days. I couldn't get into the blog websites. Very strange, since the blogs were the ONLY sites that were broken.. But after hours of looking through the online "help" (frustrating as that was) and my computer settings, things seem to be funtioning properly.. Unfortunatly, now that everything's fixed, it's time for me to get some sleep.. But I'll return soon...

1 Comments:

Blogger leaner said...

That happened to us one day. No access to the bolgs, it was like having my right hand cut off, not my "good" left hand, because I could still function, but the other, more useless one, and I was just very annoyed about it.

2/18/2006 1:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home