24 June 2008

The Great Taco Adventure

Such an adventure was had while the Taco's were here!!

There were geocache finds.. (That crazy hat was a Travel Bug that Mrs. Taco left at the original cache)




And a jet boat ride..







And waterfalls.. The first one is taken from the jet boat, the second is from Silver Falls State Park.





And a trip to the coast..




And even we even found Big Foot!! (Well, the Big Feet, Small Feet, Feet Feet Feet cache anyway)




And there are dozens of other pics I could post, but they should be back in AZ soon and can show you all their pics and tell the stories when they get home..


It was a super great time!! Oh, except for that one thing.... While caching the first day, CAT and I both ended up with poison oak on our right legs.. And we're both almost insane from it!!!

This is how my leg looked on Saturday..



And how it looks today, at the height of the itchy madness!! You'd think I would have learned my lesson last summer!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger tif-do said...

That makes me itch just looking at it... yikes Stay on the trail Man!

7/02/2008 8:09 AM

 
Blogger Joxer's Human said...

There wasn't a trail. The cache where I attacked was on an island in the road, attached to a sign.. But I have learned to pay attention to the attributes key on each cache info page, where it tells you to watch out for poisonous plants!

7/02/2008 12:09 PM

 
Blogger leaner said...

That looks so itchy, it makes me want to scratch!

Looks like you all had fun. I am still trying to find a time or way to come visit. Alas it seems to not be in the cards for a while longer.

7/02/2008 5:02 PM

 
Blogger Briep said...

They pictures are great! There are so many people and places I want to go and visit. You are at the top of my list along with SD. But it does not look good for either since I am 6 months preggo and working! Maybe Leaner and i should just go!

7/08/2008 3:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home