23 June 2006

Less Than Sane!!

Ok. I know I am forgetting something.. But as I'm already running 6 hours late, I hope I have the important things..

Alex.. Check
Tent.. Check
Fishing pole.. Check
Sleeping bag and pillow.. Check
Hammock.. Check
Fire extinguisher.. Check

Yep. I have all the must have items.. ARIZONA HERE WE COME!!

See you soon!! Just wish all of you were gonna be there (Tif-do).. And I hope those of you who don't have to drive for days and days to get there really feel sorry for those of us who are making the trek.. I have 1400 miles to do each way.. And Alex isn't such a good driver, so I have to do that all by myself... Wish me luck!!

1 Comments:

Blogger leaner said...

YEAH! I am just so glad you made the trek! It was so cool to actually feel like one of the "big cousins" this time. (Usually I feel like I don't quite fit in with you, your bro, Jill, Clint, and Tammy . Not sure why, maybe that age difference? But I am the same dang age as Jill!)

6/30/2006 9:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home